Tuesday 13 November 2012

New Everyday Leadership with Jef Menguin

Dear friends,

For three weeks I spent many hours cleaning my websites. Google blacklisted this site and my other sites because of malware attacks. I have nothing to do with these malwares. Some misguided people sometimes get their way, you know. I tried to solve the problem on my own, at first, got the help of the experts at sucuri.net, then eventually hired a professional to help me. Unfortunately, even a professional cannot get rid of this sneaky malware.

Because Everday Leadership with Jef Menguin (jefmenguin.com) cannot keep itself clean for hours, I decided to let go of the site. Don?t worry, this is not euthanasia. Still have many of the articles and posts with me. Also, I created a mirror site before I requested my hosting provider to restart and erase everything.

You who followed the site for the last three years deserve to know this. I will continue writing and those who have subscribed will keep on receiving updates. If you have not subscribed, you may do so now at here.

I have learned much from this experience. The next life for Everyday Leadership with Jef Menguin is very promising. The next time you see the full launch of the site, you will find the following:

1. Focused Topics: I will be writing more series articles on leadership, inspirational speaking, motivation, communication, career and work, leadership development, and team building.

2. Tutorials. I am writing tutorial articles that will equip professionals on workplace communication,presentation skills, teamwork, public speaking, and others.

3. Podcast and Webinars. Those who want to listen may listen and those who want to watch me may watch. You will also meet professional speakers in the Philippines. I shall be interviewing them and I believe it will be a lot of learning and fun.

4. Original Pictures. I photograph people, places, and things. You will find more of them in the new Everyday Leadership with Jef Menguin. You may also find one day your pictures here.

5. Scheduled Chats with me. I use Google+. Let us build a community there.

6. Two languages. I will continue writing in English and those who have subscribed to Everyday Leadership with Jef Menguin will continue getting posts written in English. This time, and this excites me a lot, I will also be writing in Filipino (actually Taglish). This will be open for subscription too. I know that this is against the best practices in blogging (of course, according to blogging gurus out there), but I do more than blogging.

7. More Stories. I like stories of people who struggled and thrived. Allow me to share their stories too.

8. More contests. You will certainly find more opportunities to win for participating.

9. More writers. You can submit your articles and I will publish those which deserve your attention.

10. More opportunities to bring my business seminars to your organizations. I am creating a category precisely for that purpose.

It was not easy to kill our darlings. The posts that I?ve written for thousand of hours and the comments you contributed were valuable to me. But some times, we need to end something to begin a better one. The malware attacks provided me an opportunity to sitdown and rethink my topics. I hope you will like the new Everyday Leadership with Jef Menguin.

Jef Menguin

Source: http://jefmenguin.com/new-everyday-leadership-with-jef-menguin/

Register To Vote Fox News Live Obama 2016 philadelphia eagles Who Is Winning The Election 2012 Election Coverage 2012 cnbc

No comments:

Post a Comment